Become a Member
We invite all women and girls to become members of The Fund. Read and share our Passion to Purpose flyer to learn more about how we all are philanthropists and can make a difference. Click here for a membership information flyer or see below for the many ways to join today.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
As a member of The Women’s Fund of Winston-Salem, you can:
- be part of an organization of women who empower women and girls;
- network with women who share similar values;
- make strategic and informed decisions about your philanthropy;
- help choose the organizations and programs that receive funding each year;
- attend The Women's Fund Annual Meeting and other special programs;
- impact the future of The Women's Fund by serving on a committee and becoming eligible for membership on the Board of Directors
There are three ways to become a member of The Women’s Fund of Winston-Salem:
Women may become individual members in four categories: Sustaining Members at $1200+, Supporting Members at $600, Associate Members at $150, or a Full-time Student Member at $30 (proof of eligibility is required). All Individual Members receive one vote annually to determine the organizations and programs that will receive funding in that year.
Sign up for an individual membership. Student Member Eligibility Form
Women and/or girls may become group members in three membership categories. The Sustaining Group Membership level allows up to 12 women/girls to collectively contribute a total of $1200 per year. The Supporting Group Membership level allows up to 4 women/girls to collectively contribute a total of $600 per year. The Full-time Student Group Membership allows up to 10 women/girls to collectively contribute a total of $250 per year. Groups must designate a leader to be responsible for submitting member contributions and the group's annual vote on grants. Each membership level receives one vote annually during the grants process and all women in the group are considered members of The Women's Fund.
Sign up for a group membership. Student Member Eligibility Form
Click here to learn how to form a group membership
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS